1) As you can probably tell from my previous posts, I don't like driving. I'm actually fine sitting in the back seat, letting the person in front take me where ever he (or she) wants to. I suck at directions...and the thing is that I don't care. Maybe it's because I'm a natural born follower? But I think it's because I like the feeling of not having too much pressure on my shoulders. I can just sit back & relax for once.
2) I'm not really a people person. I can't makeup something clever to say right on spot. I'm awkward like that. Everything just sounds a whole lot better in my head...and in writing. I love my friends to death for putting up with me and understanding that.
3) I like it when people compliment me. I like it when people call me smart. It makes me feel like I'm someone who they look up to, someone they envy. I know it sounds selfish, but I can't help myself. I hate it when people ignore me.
4) I like silence. Sometimes I prefer just watching tv in my room or reading on Friday nights.
5) I'm a fastidious eater, but I love food. Alot.
6) Well, going with question 5 (kinda), I'm super self-conscientious. I know I'm not fat, but I always worry about that when I wear jeans, which is all the time. I look at the mirror for a good 10 minutes to see what angles make me look skinny.It's really pathetic.
7) I love skinny jeans. Best fashion trend EVERRRR!
8) I'm not big into talking on the phone. I think it's kinda awkward just hearing the voice. I prefer a face to face conversation.
9) I put too much pressure on myself. I want to be good at everything. I want to go to an Ivy league school. I want to be "cool". I want people to like me. I want to look pretty and sophisticated and good all the time. And most importantly, the number one goal in my life is that I want to make my parents proud.
10) I love rollercoasters.